EASC2013: Solving Software Challenges for Exascale
The aim of this conference is to bring together all of the stakeholders involved in solving the software challenges of the exascale – from application developers, through numerical library experts, programming model developers and integrators, to tools designers. EASC2013 is organised by EPCC at the University of Edinburgh in association with CRESTA, NAIS and Nu-FuSE projects. Invited speakers include :
- Satoshi Matsuoka, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Vladimir Voevodin, Research Computing Center, Moscow State University
- Bill Tang, Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
- George Mozdzynski, ECMWF - The European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts
- Peter Coveney, Centre for Computational Science at University College London
- Jack Dongarra, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department, University of Tennessee
How to Participate
Authors are invited to submit novel research and experience in all areas associated with developing applications for exascale and the associated tools, software programming models and libraries. Research that brings together current theory and practise is particularly welcome. Authors will have the opportunity to submit their work to be presented as a talk or as a poster at the conference. A peer review process will be used to select abstracts. Following the conference, authors of talks will have the opportunity to submit a paper for publication in the conference proceedings.
Submit an Abstract
Abstract submission is now closed.
Abstract Submission deadline: 18:00 GMT 17 December 2012
Early Bird Registration deadline: 18:00 GMT 8 March 2013
Registration deadline: 09:00 BST 1 April 2013